Friday, December 21, 2012

The Splendor of Winter

It is very difficult to hear the news these days with all of the killing and lets just face it evil.
I walked outside to see this beauty and could not help but share the serenity I feel in seeing it.
These pictures are from out yard after a snowfall, oddly enough this hung on the trees in the area for days after. 





Just great beauty that didn't need words to describe.  It shows you the natural beauty God brings when times can seem so wrong in the world.  I feel it is possible a message to us to know, there is something greater then us. 
Below is a picture of a evening Bonn fire during a snow storm, that would be Steve and Rocco the dog watching over the fire.  I find it just cool the way the snow falling was captured in this photo.


Below are more photos that don't need words to describe the serenity I feel when I spend time within such beauty.  Steve and I truly feel blessed in being able to see this when we walk out our door.
It is best described as a winter wonder land.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment